Tuesday 12 June 2018

Paradise - with sign language

In the morning, can you hear the tui call?  
Can you hear the tui call, can you?
Then in the evening when the sun goes down
And the moon is out, hold my hand.

Chorus
Can we chill underneath this pohutakawa tree,
Life is a breeze like 1,2,3 ahuh. Come on.
Let’s take a dip in the ocean and watch the sunset.
Time is precious that’s what we forget oh no.   
It’s gone...

This is, where the taniwha was born.   
Where Maui drew his hook, my home
And no one can take this away from me
My land is a part of me till I’m old.

Chorus   

Bridge
Hold my hand and raise your glass to
Life in paradise, paradise.   
I can take you places people only dream of.   
But it’s all mine in paradise.

Chorus

Coda
Time is precious that’s what we forget
Time is precious that’s what we forget oh no, it’s gone
Time is precious that’s what we forget time is precious, oh no, it’s gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment